Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reality

I am in trouble. I found my depression to get the best of me, and it resulted in my termination after a probationary period with the new job I had found. Subsequently, I ran for the hills because I couldn't face my family and the guilt and the shame. I needed peace, and I needed to get back on my own feet. I was looking for something, I have been looking for something. I'm not sure what, but ever since I left college I've felt like I was only half living. Even the year I was working at home, I didn't feel alive. I am waking up now. Successfuly recharging myself with the only solution I could think of, friends and fun. It seems stupid I know, but I needed to find a friend willing to take me in, and just force me to live. I am lucky to have many such friends, but I went to a different state, mostly out of fear. When I said hills I meant it, I'm staying in the mountains. Crazy for a girl like me who loves freshwater and flatland.

Anyway, I've been here a few weeks, almost a month now. I've got a few job opportunities, and I intend to make them successful ones, because if this doesn't work I'm out of options, my back-up plan is to sign up for the military. Oh I love the irony too.

In the meantime, I am saving up. I need to pay my bills to keep my precious car, cause I really am in hot water without wheels. Hopefully I'll get the $1,000 I need soon.


1 comment: