Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Growing Up
I have officially grown up. It's still scarry, and I realize I am not finished 'growing' by any means. However, for the definition of an adult I am officially 'grown'. I have finished college, and gotten a job, that I love btw. I have been extremely busy working and loving every minute of it. I enjoy working in the church more than I ever realized I would. I shouldn't have run from it so much back in the day. Now though, I am fully committed to helping the students that I work with, and investing in them the time that others used to invest in me. I am now just estatic because I am paying my own bills! The only thing I don't have is my own place, but for now I'll take mom's & dad's house rent free!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment