Photobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall 2010

I have been so busy lately I haven't had two seconds to post. Today however something EPIC happened. Several things actually, the first is that the Fall Semester has officially 'convened'. Meaning, even though we've been in class for a week already, we had our Opening Convocation ceremony, where we gather together as a community and officially start off the year. As a senior I got to wear my CAP & GOWN!! :) So exciting, and scary. I feel alot like a freshman again, nervous about the future but anticipating every mintue of it. 
I was so excited about the whole ceremony though. I got to sit next to my roomate, and a handful of my peers. I have known these people for 3 years going on 4 now, and its so hard to believe that this is going to be our last year on this campus together.  I am going to try to make the most of the time I have left to spend on this campus. I might be going to seminary, but until that is a definte possiblity this could be my last opportunity to be a student.  I just have so many options in front of me and I'm not entirely sure what path my life is going to take. 6 months ago, I knew exactly what I was going to be doing after this year. Now that this time to decide is actually getting closer I'm terrified and I actually have to make a decision!

On to the second most epic thing that happened today. My RA (that's resident assistant ) gave my roomates a HUGE box full of sample tampons last night. My roomates decide that they should throw them on me while I'm sleeping. I didn't agree. So today I got them back. I walked in this afternoon and all of my roomates were on the couch in the living room. I proceed to enter as if I am perfectly innocent. Then I rush in grab the HUGE box and dump the entire contents out on top of my roomates. This then turns into an epic tampon fight, which is similar to a pillow fight in that you just throw tampon packages at each other. I know my roomates and I are AWESOME!
I just had an awesome day and can't belive that this year is starting it'll be over before I am ready.

1 comment: