I don't know about anyof you. But I know that I've seen Back to the future a dozen times. I like that movie alot not just because of Michael J. Fox, but the plot in general was a very original idea. (they went a lil far fetched in the 3rd movie but 1 & 2 were ok)
the point is, I've always wanted to go back in time and see how my parents lived, and what they were like at my age. I've never had a reason to want to go back and change my own life outcome. least not directly.
I'm not sure if I am capable of making the right choices in my life. I feel like a welcome mat, that just gets stepped all over. I am always there for the people i care about, and time and again I am hurt. I usually let most things roll off my back, and i'm thick skinned enough thtat this works, but i'm not sure if that's the case any more. I'm so terrified of making the wrong decision that i'll regret for the rest of my life. I know if i choose to go with my heart i'll end up right back where i was and things wont change. I wont be strong enough to stand my ground and keep my own self worth, and he could hurt me again. Let me down again. Or I could stand my ground, and be miserable for the rest of my life, not miserable, i'd be happy again eventually, it would just be happy at 60% instead of 150% like i'm used too.
The only thing that makes me want to go with my heart is i know right now, that I would use my last breath to tell him i loved him, and i dont want to wait unitl it's to late.
S how do we know what decisions are worth the risk??

If we knew that then life wouldn't be as exciting. We are split into two types of people; thinkers and feelers. You just have to figure out which one you wan to be and feel comfortable being and go with it.
ReplyDelete