Ok, so back to song lyrics. It seems that any and all breakup songs these days appeal to me, and that sucks, because, I used to just like my music, because it appealed to everyone. now that so many breakup songs are appealing to me personally, its not nearly as much fun to listen to music, which is one of my all time favorite things to do.
So here's the song that started this post :

Keith Urban, "You'll think of me"I went out driving trying to clear my headI tried to sweep out all the ruins that my emotions leftI guess I'm feeling just a little tired of thisAnd all the baggage that seems to still existIt seems the only blessing I have left to my nameIs not knowing what we could have beenWhat we should have been
SoTake your records, take your freedomTake your memories I don't need'emTake your space and take your reasonsBut you'll think of me
It just described exactly what I'm still dealing with right now. I want him to get out of my life, I want the memories and the hurt and pain to go, but I want to know that he'll regret leaving me. And it doesn't hurt that Keith Urban is a hunky hottie ;)
Anyway, last night was watching the ACM Brooks & Dunn, last rodeo, and realized that I love Brooks & Dunn songs and can't believe they aren't going to be touring anymore. But every song that was featured last night also appealed to me. To name a few
"I can't get over you"-> obviously this is how i feel, i'm still bloggin about this crap.
"Ain't Nothing 'Bout You"-> this song is more what i felt for him before, and how i thought we could be.
"That's What She Gets for Loving Me" -> the same as above, its more about what I thought we had.
"If You See Him/If You See Her" -> the lyrics say it all.
"When She's Gone, She's Gone" -> i feel like this, wanting to go back to before, but knowing the past is the past at this point. it's more like I know he's gone, even if i don't want him to be.
"Why Would I Say Goodbye" -> this one is kinda how i feel, but how i hope he will start to feel, regreting his decision.
Anyway that's the latest. Oh, and I made a profile on match.com, and while I had thought i didn't want to be with a military man after I tried it and failed, apparently match has a different plan. Why??! I feel like a fing tag chaser without trying to be.
A friend told me the reason is because I'm independent, and faithful, two qualities that military men need in a woman. The question is do i really have those qualities?
oh last song,
"I wanna uh uh uh undo it" - Carrie Underwood
There was something in your eyes and it wasn't right
I should have walked, but I never had the chance
Everything got out of hand and I let it slide
I should have walked, but I never had the chance
Everything got out of hand and I let it slide
Now I only have myself to blame
For falling for your stupid games
I wish my life could be
The way it was before I saw your face
The way it was before I saw your face
You stole my happy, you made me cry
Took the lonely and took me for a ride
Took the lonely and took me for a ride
And I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
You had my heart, now I want it back
I'm starting to see everything you lack
Boy you blew it, you put me through it
Boy you blew it, you put me through it
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
Na, na, na-na, na
Na, na, na-na, na
Na, na, na-na, na
Na, na, na-na, na, na
Now your photos don't have a picture frame
And I never say your name and I never will
And all your things, well I threw them in the trash
And I never say your name and I never will
And all your things, well I threw them in the trash
And I'm not even sad
Now you only have yourself to blame
For playing all those stupid games
You're always gonna be the same
For playing all those stupid games
You're always gonna be the same
And, oh no, you'll never change
You stole my happy, you made me cry
Took the lonely and took me for a ride
And I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
You had my heart, now I want it back
I'm starting to see everything you lack
I'm starting to see everything you lack
Boy you blew it, you put me through it
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
Na, na, na-na, na
Na, na, na-na, na
Na, na, na-na, na, na
You want my future, you can't have it
I'm still trying to erase you from my past
I need you gone so fast
You stole my happy, you made me cry
Took the lonely and took me for a ride
And I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
You had my heart, now I want it back
I'm starting to see everything you lack
Boy you blew it, you put me through it
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it
You stole my happy, you made me cry
Took the lonely and took me for a ride
Boy you blew it, you put me through it
I wanna uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-undo it


Girl, stop trying to find men! You have a lot going for you right now. Just take a while and get to know yourself again.
ReplyDelete