Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why?

Why is it that when we become so vulnerable we decide to push the people we love the most away and crawl into the innermost of our being and hide. I discovered this was the case when talking to one of my bestest friends, who is like my twin almost, cept she's blonde ;) haha. We both are joining a family that is really difficult to live with and causes us alot of grief on a daily basis. This shared commonality is why we are the best of friends. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, pushing people away to prevent the amount of hurt. How often do people do this on a daily basis, rather than opening up to put their feelings out there, they bottle them up, or shove them down deep and ignore them hoping to not feel the pain. The question is who do we hurt more, the people or person we are pushing away, or ourselves for not letting ourselves feel the hurt. Realizing that we have lives we need to lead and daily responsiblities we need to deal with on top of these emotions.
I just want to know am I crazy for picking a fight with my fiance' just because I don't want to miss him that much more? and Rather than making him feel guilty for my pain, i make him get mad at me for me being mad at him, even tho in reality i'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment